Check Printing Company
Check Printing Company originally began business in 1927 as a printer of business and personal checks in Northeast Portland. The Company moved to Southwest Portland in 1950 and was incorporated in the State of Oregon in June 1962.
After 55 years at our Southwest 21st Avenue location, we relocated in October of 2005 to Northwest Industrial Park in Portland to better facilitate our present production needs.
Check Printing Company is both a retail and wholesale printer. It has evolved from a check and form printer into one that has diversified printing capabilities. In addition to business checks, deposit slips and other magnetic encoded security documents, Check Printing Company also prints among other products:
- Invoices (single or multi-part)
- Letterheads and envelopes (single to full color)
- Business cards (single to full color)
- Restaurant menus (single to full color)
- Brochures and Flyers (single to full color)
- Newsletters (single to full color)
- Postcards (single to full color)
- Bookmarks to Door Hangers (single to full color)
Check Printing Company has long enjoyed the reputation of quality, reliability, and commitment to customer service. The management and its employees have an average tenure of more than 10 years. Its customer base ranges from small sole proprietorships to major national companies and city, county and state governments and non-profit organizations. Its customers’ geographic base is primarily in Oregon and Washington but also includes customers in many states.